The practice works alongside a team of pharmacists who are responsible for:
- Structured Medication Reviews
- Reviewing Repeat Prescriptions
- Reviewing requests from the hospital
- Ensuring patients have the monitoring for medication (blood tests etc)
- Speaking to patients regarding queries with prescriptions / medication
The counselling service is run by Six Degrees Social Enterprises. We strongly encourage any patient who wants to engage with a counsellor to contact the practice first to speak with one of our clinicians.
The counsellor no longer runs a clinic from the practice since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The midwives no longer run a clinic from the practice. Our patients will be seen at The Willows Health Centre. If you find out you are pregnant please call the surgery to let us know so that we can record this in your records and provide you with the email address to contact them to book an appointment.