Quays Practice Patients
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Official Quays Practice. You will continue to receive the same high quality personal care that now will be run by the Salford Medical Centre Team.
- We are one of the longest running practices in Salford with over 40 years experience serving the community
- We aim to provide easy to access, personal, safe and skilled care to the community through our multi professional healthcare team
- We look to use advances in healthcare technology to help provide quick and effective support for our patients.
- You will need to register with us to continue to remain at the Quays Practice. This can be done online by completing the New Patient Registration form (please choose ‘The Quays Practice’ on the registration form).
- Once you are registered you can start to use our online consultation tool called Footfall that works in a similar way as Patchs. You can access this via our website with the Get help for any health problem form and you do not need a login for this. We think you will find this more user friendly and accessible.
- Please call 0161 736 1166 to speak to our dedicated Quays reception team if you have any questions about the changes. There will be a new Phoebe street main telephone number coming soon.
- To order repeat medication please do this via our website www.salfordmedicalcentre.nhs.uk, the NHS app, Patient Online Services or the chemist.
- If you are offered a Face to Face appointment before the 1st April you will need to attend 194-198 Langworthy Road, Salford M6 5PP. After 1st April you can continue to be seen at the Phoebe Street site that you know.
- To find out more about Salford Medical Centre and to meet the team please visit our website at www.salfordmedicalcentre.nhs.uk
- The Quays Practice will be getting its own website coming soon later in March!
- You can also follow us on Facebook: @SalfordMedicalCentre, on Twitter: @SalfordMedical or Instagram: @salfordmedicalcentre with social media sites coming soon for the Quays Practice.
- If you would like to join the PPG – (patient participation group) and help shape your practice please complete the Patient Participation Group Registration form or email email@example.com.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team or contact us via the website.
We look forward to meeting you all.
The Salford Medical Centre Team